Páginas

domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Stella Maris

Stella Maris
Scanner allways messes with the colors on pencil illustrations... :-(
 It looks a lot better in reality. More soft and not so textured.

Christmas in my (cooooold) hometown + me being sick + hours and hours stuck on a train = Headphones running all weekend long and me travelling far away in drawing-land. 

This one came out from a song from Moby's latest album wich I specially adore:



A little close-up:

Click to enlarge

And, yes, I´m the Grinch.

3 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta la canción! Es una maravilla que del arte de otra persona nazca el tuyo propio por su inspiración, igual no me explique bien pero es precioso cuando sucede esto.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :D gracias!! es una maravilla de canción, sí.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...